Ben and Wade move forward with clear eyes as they recap TRACE DECAY, Episode 8 of Season 1 in HBO’s TV series, WESTWORLD.
In particular, we chat about:
- How did Maeve become ‘The Host Whisperer’?
- Felix and Sylvester would be at home in the film, DUMB AND DUMBER.
- How Lili Simons, the ‘new’ Clementine, is the host reincarnation of Erika Christensen… who in turn has been harvested from Julia Stiles.
- The return of the Woman in The White Dress.
- What do the clothes of William and The Man in Black have in common?
- Actor Lili Simmons on IMDb
- Actor Erika Christensen on IMDb
- Actor Julia Stiles on IMDb
- The Man in Black and William use the same tailor?
Leave us a Rating and Review in iTunes!
It won’t cost you a cent and it makes a big difference. The more you love the show, the higher this podcast is ranked in iTunes which helps new listeners discover it. That’s how Wade and I found our favourite shows. Just click the link above. It means a lot to us!
You can subscribe directly from your phone. If you’ve got an iPhone, click the purple app named Podcasts. If you’ve got a Samsung phone or another Android phone, try the apps Stitcher or Overcast. Both are free. Or find us in iTunes on Mac and PC. Just search for ‘Westworld with Ben and Wade’. Then tap SUBSCRIBE or LISTEN LATER. Every time we release a new episode, it’ll appear in your podcast feed. Easy peasy!
MY OTHER PODCAST
If you’re a filmmaker, cinephile or TV junkie, you might like my other podcast, BREAKING IN WITH BEN PHELPS. It’s a podcast about what happens when a filmmaker who’s never made a feature film, makes one. Featuring interviews with me and established filmmakers. Check it out!
GOT SOMETHING TO ADD?
I love sharing stories and fostering discussion. (Even if Wade is a little shy!). So reach out to discuss this episode or anything else! Try Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or email. The links are in the right column (or the bottom of the screen if you’re reading this on a mobile device).