Ben and Wade tumble down a rabbit hole of fan theories as they decode THE STRAY, Episode 3 of Season 1 in HBO’s TV series, WESTWORLD.
In particular, we chat about:
– What Kenny from SOUTH PARK and Teddy have in common. Let’s call it WEST PARK. Or SOUTH WORLD.
– Where is WESTWORLD based?
– Our latest predictions about the upcoming journey, and true identity, of William, Delores and The Man in Black.
– What happened to Dr Ford’s friend?
– What do the actions of ‘the stray’ signify?
- Reddit theory on the identity of William, a guest at WESTWORLD
- WESTWORLD fictional contract for guests to sign
- Reddit theory on the importance of flies in WESTWORLD
- Reddit phobia that may relate to one of the lead hosts: ‘I’m not scared of a computer passing the turing test… I’m terrified of one that intentionally fails it.’
- Westworld HBO TV series on IMDb
Leave us a Rating and Review in iTunes!
It won’t cost you a cent and it makes a big difference. The more you love the show, the higher this podcast is ranked in iTunes which helps new listeners discover it. That’s how Wade and I found our favourite shows. Just click the link above. It means a lot to us!
You can subscribe directly from your phone. If you’ve got an iPhone, click the purple app named Podcasts. If you’ve got a Samsung phone or another Android phone, try the apps Stitcher or Overcast. Both are free. Or find us in iTunes on Mac and PC. Just search for ‘Westworld with Ben and Wade’. Then tap SUBSCRIBE or LISTEN LATER. Every time we release a new episode, it’ll appear in your podcast feed. Easy peasy!
MY OTHER PODCAST
If you’re a filmmaker, cinephile or TV junkie, you might like my other podcast, BREAKING IN WITH BEN PHELPS. It’s a podcast about what happens when a filmmaker who’s never made a feature film, makes one. Featuring interviews with me and established filmmakers. Check it out!
GOT SOMETHING TO ADD?
I love sharing stories and fostering discussion. (Even if Wade is a little shy!). So reach out to discuss this episode or anything else! Try Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or email. The links are in the right column (or the bottom of the screen if you’re reading this on a mobile device).