Back by popular demand! Co-screenwriter and editor, Gabriel Dowrick, joins me in Episode 4. We discuss:
- How we transform our ideas into screenplays.
- How we work as a screenwriting team.
- Our individual writing schedules.
- Why it’s difficult to craft film titles.
- Why our film has a new title. And what our film is about.
- Why we love sizzle reels (AKA clipomatics, ripomatics, teasers and pitch trailers).
- Sizzle reel for Control Room
- Sizzle reel for Deadpool, Ant-Man, Power/Rangers and Dirty Laundry (ie Punisher)
- Sizzle reel for Daredevil, Looper, Gemini Man and The Hunger Games
Leave me a Rating and Review in iTunes!
It won’t cost you a cent and it makes a big difference. The more you love the show, the higher this podcast is ranked in iTunes which helps new listeners (like you and me) discover it. That’s how I found my favourite shows. Just click the link above. It means a lot to me and the guests on the show.
You can subscribe directly from your phone. If you’ve got an iPhone, click the purple app named Podcasts. If you’ve got a Samsung phone or another Android phone, try the apps Stitcher or Overcast. Both are free. Or find me in iTunes on both Mac or PC. Just search for ‘Ben Phelps’. Then tap SUBSCRIBE or LISTEN LATER. Every time I release a new episode, it’ll appear in your podcast feed. Easy peasy!
GOT SOMETHING TO ADD?
I love sharing stories and fostering discussion. So reach out to discuss this episode or anything else! Try Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or email. The links are in the right column (or the bottom of the screen if you’re reading this on a mobile device).